Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fertile Days For Pregnancy Can Pregnancy Only Happen During Ovulation/fertile Days?

Can pregnancy only happen during ovulation/fertile days? - fertile days for pregnancy

I am excited about what the day of ovulation and all !!!!!!! confused fertile days, I heard so many different things, but I need some facts. First, the question of pregnancy, it can at the time of ovulation? As ovulation accumulate once per day or 2 days is that on the fertile can get pregnant during this time? So my example is real life, I had unprotected sex 27th September, of course, and I said, I am very fruitful 28th September 3 October, and I had sex with 4th October, but I'm not sure, dass He says I ovulate on 1 October. So I may be pregnant or not? I have some symptoms and I have a pregnancy test yesterday was negative, but my time is likely to be lost Thursday, 15 October, so you can help with that. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment