Monday, December 21, 2009

Vintage Maps For Sale Reason For A Vintage Globe With Weird Geography?

Reason for a Vintage Globe with Weird Geography? - vintage maps for sale

I have an old balloon for a friend who like the cards in a vintage shop for a Christmas present. This is not one of the things that tin Ohio Art Company used to do (again I'm sure, but it is they who created Etch-a-Sketch), and when I bought it does not look very closely at the actual borders of the country. When I am my beloved friend, but noted that contradicts parts of the world. Palestine, Israel had become, you have to do after World War II, but Thailand and Myanmar continue to Siam and Burma, Africa is a predominantly European colonies together (I thought it was especially after the First World War, decolonization?), And the Manchuria is his own country. It is like someone who improvised the parts of the different cards and painted in this world to confound a poor student.

Can someone explain this card rare? Date, for example, or a reason why people in Ohio Art Company has obviously no idea of geography?

0 comments:

Post a Comment