Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Is It Normal To Feel Dry Before Period When Should I Have Started My Period?

When should i have started my period? - is it normal to feel dry before period

My time was in June and August due to injury .. c irregular Then I started my period on 18 September, and for 7 days time as usual. Cycle does not last 28 days? So my period would start on Wednesday .. right? We are trying to # 2 .. tries, when I ovulate .. .. I do not have my period and I am very wet down there, and I listened to accept your dry before you have time .. I do not feel different, only this pain, increased appetite, and my breasts, but the sides of the arm with my chest, severe pain, and I had the feeling, smell, the recent cases of all types of odors .. I'm not sure what all this means, it can not be normal .. I try to make my hopes ... with my first I had no symptoms of illness, but the mood swings and increased appetite .. But I also realized that I was very hot all the time and the fans .. I am not good at all. .. and not swollen What do you think? I expect that a few days or a missed test is not time yet? .. I'm pretty sure that some cycles of 28 days, but my friend did not say .. I think the time of the cycMonthly them .. nothing

0 comments:

Post a Comment