Thursday, February 4, 2010

Which Antibiotic Clears Cellulitus Diarrhea After Taking Antibiotic To Clear Up Chlamydia, Is It Still Effective?

Diarrhea after taking antibiotic to clear up chlamydia, is it still effective? - which antibiotic clears cellulitus

I've read that this is a side effect of taking antibiotics, but my only concern that drugs are around me and was not supported (it was a drink that is essential to eat only once). Loose stools occurred 2 hours after treatment. will still be effective?

1 comments:

Mel said...

do not worry if their effectiveness in this regard. I took the pills, which is exactly the same thing recently, but was not cleared my chlamydia azithromycin for Cat Scratch Fever that what I did. be in a few days clear. Disease, cat scratch disease removed and I'm a big girl. So, if you worked in a young girl, like me, who work for u.

Post a Comment