Friday, February 19, 2010

Yoga Poses For Dark Circles Under Eyes Do You Think These Could Be Symptoms?

Do you think these could be symptoms? - yoga poses for dark circles under eyes

2dpo-BB increased about 1 cup size. Some pain, acute pain in the left bb.Back only at middle and lower back
VERY 3dpo pain Shapra lower pelvic area ovavies nearby. It took only one or two minutes.
4dpo-mild headache. Camping near cevix easy. Nighter.
5dpo slight jerk at the bar. Severe pain across the back. It was so bad that I had to do to represent the child (who knows, relaxing yoga) to. Very painful. ever.
6dpo slight decrease cramps Basin, near the bar. BB veins wildly inflated.
7dpo-BB acute pain in the left. However swollen. Cramps on / off all day.
8dpo Clock w / headache on / off on most days. 2 naps. I cried because FRAP really wanted a Starbucks, but it was closed. He was angry all day. It started when my DH HPT hidden. They fought with him when he was about his work for atleast 2 hours! My fault
9dpo (Today) - severe pain in the pelvic area. Nips a little pain, very little. Broke into his chin. bb still swollen veins. I am African-American (African skin), but still very visible. Never happened.

So, what do you think? I never had cramps all week before AF before 1-2 days. Even with POP My chin is like a grain mill lol. My skin is very clear, and I'm usually a grain only 1-2 days before AF arrives. My BB is not puffed up, that never happened before. I want to be positive, but I am so afraid that my hopes.

3 comments:

mommy of a baby girl said...

Dear, I'm sorry to say. They are by what the mind playing tricks on .. in "stress" in general it is too early to say if 2 SPR developed or not .. 'm not a doctor, though. But the symptoms are similar to that proposed pregnency.
I think they are totally stressed. They have not been through this endless websites and forums pregnency Coz ur mind go trick plays. What happened to me last month so I stopped to examine whether and waited for AF did not appear o. I hope that you are pregnant this time .. But please do not stress and lose their ability to ABT ... sweety good luck.

MELANIE said...

These are symptoms of something. What can the symptoms?
I do not think they are so unusual. Wait and see. Time will tell.

KS5957 said...

I want to take your HPT at 12 DPO, although it looks promising! 5.6 DPO and I felt all he needed, to this day. I hope the BFP for us! Good luck!

Post a Comment