Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Can Veet Wax Be Used On Private Area (im A Girl) I Waxed My PRIVATE With VEET ! Heeellp!!!!?

(im a girl) I waxed my PRIVATE with VEET ! heeellp!!!!? - can veet wax be used on private area

Well, a few weeks ago, even with Veet wax strips, and then I realized I said no genitals. "Anyway, everything is fine until now! Hair begins to grow ... and have lots of internal growth. This has led to many small grains in the region and the pain and itching and evil!
What should I do? Perhaps the wax and never leave a bush down there ... .. grr So most products are not here, then u can recommend some simple home remedies to solve my "terrible situation"?
Finally, what products are sure to light up there?
(I do not shave, information technology being responsible even worse than it is)

6 comments:

xd said...

You should shave. It is painless and could save money.

tscottha... said...

You need a dermatologist to see if the pain and itching continues, "I also agree w / the last person that matters should go to a professional to get a bikini wax. Most products are made not at home to the genitals.

Giachetta Italian Chick said...

It was the first time you remove the hair from this area? If the itching is usually only a few days, but if you just shave it a lot less painful

Angel Baby said...

Relax OK! The best thing to do is call their customer service number of 1-800-228-4722 and explain the situation. You will want to tell you exactly!

.Music. said...

You should look for a bikini

xoxnatty... said...

Shaving makes it even worse, he spared all the pain

Post a Comment