Thursday, January 14, 2010

Compact Bathrooms Is There Any Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb With Good Light Quality?

Is there any Compact Fluorescent Light bulb with good light quality? - compact bathrooms

I started to replace light bulbs with compact fluorescent lamps recently. I have the extension of Sylvania, said: "White and Natural." I support the conservation of energy, but in the morgue lights. So do not replace the space, only those of my closet and bathroom. My brother told me that my bathroom, it now appears that saw the film.
Are there bulbs of good quality energy saving lamps?

5 comments:

Bob said...

Yes, you do not want to, light bulbs labeled "light" or "natural." For those who know with the name "hot" or "soft targets".

They can be classified as "Kelvin" or "K". You want 3000 or less. 2700K is good and easily accessible. Profile:

http://shopping.msn.com/Prices/shp/?item ...

http://www.epinions.com/content_34156292 ...

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts ...

pliget said...

In New Zealand, tested, consumer compact fluorescent lamps 8 of the Institute:
- Car
- ECOBulb
- Elite
- Falcrest
- Luxtek
- Osram Dulux EE
- Philips Tornado

ECOBulb is recommended, and Philips Tornado.
The 100-watt bulbs equivalent product, or 29 and 21 percent more light than an incandescent of 100 watts.

startthi... said...

I bought 5 bulbs GE brand and really like them. They are initially low (like any other fluorescent bulb), but the light in 20 seconds or less.
Box 5 = $ 13

startthi... said...

I bought 5 bulbs GE brand and really like them. They are initially low (like any other fluorescent bulb), but the light in 20 seconds or less.
Box 5 = $ 13

nocatema... said...

Consumerreports.org to read the research, is a pay site, but worth the money.

Post a Comment