Thursday, January 7, 2010

Country Gift Baskets I Need To Order A Nice, High Dollar, Gift Basket To Be Delivered To Mexico.?

I need to order a nice, high dollar, gift basket to be delivered to Mexico.? - country gift baskets

Every place I've found that you have sent to Mexico to economic enables small dollar products available. I send a big Christmas present to a customer in Mexico. I love places like Wine Country Gift Baskets or olive oil and cocoa, but the international options or non-existent or $ 30 values.

Any suggestion from reputable companies with quality products for the international shipping?

2 comments:

Charlie said...

It is necessary, by a company in Mexico-based order. If you do not read Spanish, you may need to use the help of a friend of the Spanish language websites and order. See the sites below.

Jason B said...

You can use your gift to the United States, then via UPS, DHL or Fed Ex I have many items to Mexico sent Fed Ex and DHL, as it is in the area I needed to send something. Shipping costs are high because the supply Internatinal. Their shipments arrive. The numerous elements that are always sent on time and I sent fsahion. If you buy something, the U.S., then shipped to Mexico, knowing that the company is the city that you want to send.

Post a Comment